Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just got paid from clicksauras!


It took me one day to reach the $.10 minimum payout on clickosauras and they pay with pay pal. It only took me i day to receive my payment. Not that many PTC sites pay with pay pal anymore so this is a great site to be a part of. The site is fairly new but it reminds me a lot like clixncash so its easy to use. I have also posted another proof of payment with this post i will try to do that with almost every post for now on unless its about a site i just joined or me explaining a technique on how to earn online. Once again thanks for reading and if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them with this post and i will respond asap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, you need to be carefule on the little pay outs like the .10.
PayPal can and has put holds on accounts. Did PayPal charge any fee for this company to pay you? That's the Key to Watch for.
You have a nice blog if you like Please visit mine at: http://wogpaid.blogspot.com I found you on Mylot.