Friday, April 25, 2008

I finally received my dailyclicks.biz payment!


I requested my payment on Febuary 6th from dailyclciks.biz and finally received it via Alert Pay today (April 24). I was really close to giving up on this site but i have a lot of active referrals so i stuck with it and i am glad i did. This is my first Alert Pay transaction and so far everything has run smoothly now i will just have to wait to see how long it takes for the funds to be transfered into my bank account. Here is my proof of payment and a banner for dailyclicks.biz if you would like to join.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First i want to ask u how much time they
need to pay u.
Then i want to advise u that u can find a
better pay to click site at:
http://blog-in-urself.blogspot.com/2008/08/which-is-best-ptcpaid-to-click-site.html