Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have now made $260.00 doing paid surveys on Lightspeed Panel!


Just got another payment of $5.00 from Lightspeed Panel the other day via Pay Pal. Lightspeed Panel is a paid survey site where you get points for doing surveys and can exchange them for money(via Pay Pal) or gift cards. I have been earning at least $5.00 or more dollars a week using this site at it has added up to $260.00! There is a link to Lightspeed panel under the paid surveys tab and as always I will leave a proof of payment with this post thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the post. Here is another guy showing us how to make even more online. This guy is showing me the ropes and it hasnt cost me anything. It is free. Sign up and watch the cool video where he logs into his account and shows us how much he makes
http://www.partnerwithpaul.com/go/18920