Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Everyone should try Cash Lagoon!


I just received a payment of $5.75 from Cash Lgaoonvia Pay Pal! Cash Lagoon is a GPT site that just recently added PTC ads which is great. I was not that active on Cash lagoon but once i saw they also had PTC ads i strated checking in on the site again and have been earning ever since if you want to make some extra money i would highly recommend joining Cash lagoon. To join just click on the banner below and here is my proof of payment.



Cash Lagoon

2 comments:

Srinivasan Janardhanam said...

Congrats! I will check this site out!!

jimfred82 said...

hey mitch,

i saw you signed up for neobux... if you have any questions or anything about it, let me know! you kind of have to earn your way on the site, but i like it that way... it's pretty solid, but let me know if you want some advice before you start investing money into it!

we could really help each other out here, i think.... if you ever find a site you like, let me know, and i'll do vice-versa!