Monday, January 21, 2008

The Best Paying Survey Sites

Light speed Panel
This is a great site you do surveys for points which you can exchange for pay pal money in increments of $5, $10, $15, and $20. If you get approved for surveys the points add up fast I make about $5 a week plus I got approved to do a beverage study where they mailed me a pal pilot and i kept track of all the beverages i drank for 2 weeks and they paid me $60 for it was a neat program. I have made $90 from surveys and $60 from the beverage study.

Send Earnings
This site pays you $1 a survey but you can only do 1 paid survey a day. They also send you 2-3 emails a day that if you read them you earn about 3 cents. It adds up quickly if you try to do 5 surveys a week and read all the emails they send to you. I have made $67.89 on this site!

Survey Savey
I just joined this site but i have been told on my lot that they do pay. They email you a survey whenever you qualify. So far i have only made $4 on this site i don't even know what the cash out minimum is but i will keep you posted in the future on what i have earned.

I will be joining a couple more survey sites in the near future so i will post them as I join the links for these sites are located on the left hand side of the blog. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

free survey program
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=basly
payment guarantie 75$
enjoy

C0NN3R H4Z W1ZD0M !1! said...

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=connersowney29

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is definatley the best paying survey site you get £25 just for doin the joining surveys its amazing i highly recomend it