Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mylot the paying social network site

I have been a member of Mylot for over 3 months now and i like to think of it as a clean my space that pays you to participate. You get paid for posting and responding to discussions. What i like the most about mylot is that you can learn a lot about earning money online, for instance if i am thinking about joining a PTC site i will write a post to make sure people have been paid on time and that the site is not a scam. Here are some of the key things to think about when posting and responding on mylot to maximize your earnings:

1. Make sure your post are at least four lines long and interesting.
2. When you respond try to make it the best response don't just respond to respond be informative it will help you get your response marked as the best.
3. Be polite and courteous not everybody speaks as good as English as you this will help with people not marking your responses negative
4. And Finlay what i like to do is set a routine maybe 5 posts a day and then respond to as many topics that i have time for.

If you have any questions about mylot feel free to ask and if you would like to join the link is located on the left hand side under paid social networking sites.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi
As one Mylot friend to another, don't depend on making money with Adsense ads alone. Come join my team of money makers who earn from EVERY visitor that comes to your blog. This new program will launch on February 1st. All you have to do is place a small (non Visible)code on your blog. There is no work involved, The company will do the rest, you just watch your earnings grow.Get more info when you visit the site.Just click the name and you'll see just how good this new way to earn is going to help all bloggers.
PAY PER PLAY

Oliver dela Torre said...

Hi my friend nice blog you have there. I'm also a member of mylot and its the best discussion network.

ladydi9blog said...

Hi Mitchreid: Pretty good & good info. I also would like you to visit my website I have (2) and maybe leave your comment on how I can improve them.

I'm still looking for more affiliate sites to add to both so If there aren't any there from the ones you have found, well leave me a message and advice on the sites I can include but (that pay) OK. Maybe you can also find good info for yourself.

This is one of my sites to visit:
http://ladydi9webs.webs.com/

My other site (still under construction is:
http://www.freewebs.com/ladydiwebs/
I'll appreciate your help, comments and/or advice.

Diana

nana said...

cool tips ;) i'm from mylot by the way. just dropping by your blog and wanna say hi :)

debtfreeme said...

Fellow Mylotter stopping by

Anonymous said...

Hello I am a member of Mylot, it is a great place to be, you have created a good blog....congratulations.