Friday, January 11, 2008

Cashcrate: You can make over $30 a month

Cash crate is my favorite site to earn some extra money on. This site has paid offers, surveys, and pays 20% of what your referrals make. I try to do 1 paid survey (Worth $ .80) a day and 1 offer which can be worth anywhere from $ .30 to $10.00! They send you a check at the end of the month which has always been on time for me. When i receive my next check i will add it to my blog to show a proof of payment. Just click on the banner to sign up.


2 comments:

debtfreeme said...

Cash Crate is a great site

Shirou said...

I tried to koin cash crate but they do not allow people from my country to post. Its a pity. I have many friends who have earnrd a lot from them but I haven't.

As promised, I have left a comment on your blog. I have to say your blog is much cooler than mine. Please drop comments in my blog often.